Our Impact Jobs event will be held April 24, 2018. You can get more information about speakers, the agenda and purchase your tickets here.
We’re lining up speakers and finalizing topics right now, but here are some articles about workplace automation that we hope will get you thinking.
- Flippy the Robot is now cooking hamburgers at Caliburger in Pasadena, CA.
- In this TED TALK, Inventor, entrepreneur and visionary Ray Kurzweil describes how technologies enter our society and evolve in a prescient discussion of the future of our world. We increasingly adopt new technologies faster and they evolve at exponential scales.
- Productivity and wealth creation haven’t stopped over decades, but not everyone is able to take advantage of it. We need to learn to race with the machine instead of against it. A team of humans and computers together can beat humans or computers alone.
- The conversations are underway. In the aftermath of Impact’s summit on jobs conversations are picking up around the criticality of thoughtfulness and preparation for a world with increased AI.
- A global research university known for its world-class programs Launched a New Artificial Intelligence Program.
- Futurizon’s Ian Pearson’s said at the World Government Summit in Dubais that “The fact is that AI can go further than humans, it could be billions of times smarter than humans at this point.” His comments echoed those made by Elon Musk in early 2017. Both believe that some sort of merger between biological and artificial intelligence will be needed to ensure that humans survive. What could that look like?
- Workplace Automation News of Interest